Category: BRAVEHEARTS-Building children and adults into bravehearts.
by Joe | Feb 28, 2021 | UNCATEGORIZED-Wandering around looking for a home. | 0
Yesterday I spent thirty or fourty minutes cleaning our bedroom window. The soon-to-be-spring sun was trying to shine through the winter drops, spider webs, and grundge. We have a large second floor window that overlooks a...Read More
Lesson plans shape how your students learn. Often approaches are similar, maybe sliced up...Read More
Your school or organization should have core values, a handful of items that tell everyone what is...Read More
The most powerful pedagogy happens when there is a living convergence in a teacher of a love for...Read More
by Joe | Dec 27, 2020 | BRAVEHEARTS-Building children and adults into bravehearts. | 0
A barricade of poles appeared on the steep part of the trail where I walked. I had seen a lot of...Read More
Subscribe for new posts
WHAT'S HERE-Click for more
- ADVENTURING-Trying to figure out this journey in our odd, awesome, broken place.
- BRAVEHEARTS-Building children and adults into bravehearts.
- EDUCATION-Transformational with a bent to the Bible for how we do what we do.
- LEADING-Surviving and thriving in schools and everywhere else you lead.
- THE THREE LOVES-The powerful pedagogy of loving God, loving students, and loving subject.
- UNCATEGORIZED-Wandering around looking for a home.
Disclaimer: Anything good here is because of God’s grace, the Beginning and End. We are on His journey. And He invites us to join Him.
Glimpse: Three decades plus of school leadership and serving now with TeachBeyond as Senior Ambassador for Transformational Education and Director of Global School Services. Blessed.
Favorite: “So, friends, every day do something that won’t compute. Love the Lord. Love the world. Work for nothing. Take all that you have and be poor. Love someone who does not deserve it.” Wendell Berry