I am excited to introduce The Principal Connection. A new publication and service designed specifically for Christian school leaders of education, faculty, students, and parents. Anyone who is responsible to make school flourish, to put vision into practice every day with joy and results.
Why The Principal Connection? Here are five reasons you or someone you know needs The Principal Connection.
- The principal is the most important factor in student achievement and school success. The principal empowers faculty, encourages students, partners with parents, and makes learning and mission happen every day.
- Principals are extraordinarily busy. More and more is added to the principal’s role, with increasing expectations. The Principal Connection delivers what is needed in a way that fits the busy life of the principal and makes life work, with the goal of joy and sustainability.
- There is little direct support for the principal. There are options to support the traditional financial, board, and vision roles of the “head of school” (although many heads also have the principal roles). And, there are good resources for teachers. But little is available for the one who puts it all together in daily life and lives with the responsibility to achieve success, face-to-face every morning and night.
- Time or money is often scarce for principals to invest in ideas and growth that supports them and their unique roles. The Principal Connection fits the leader’s busy life with a four-page advisory letter delivered every month. Biblical, researched, and practiced. And, includes free personal consulting and support via email and phone. To round things out, we throw in the Yes! Memo twice a week to your inbox along with other free books and resources. And, we are always looking for new ways to serve the principal.
- A Christian school leader who wants to begin with biblical truth has even fewer resources. While there is some helpful research and practices from companies, they rarely start with God or consider the truth of God’s Word. The Principal Connection is designed specifically for Christian school principals and takes seriously the truths of God’s Word while bringing the best of a wide range of research and practices. Just for the Christian school principal and others who lead education, faculty, students, and parents.
Our guiding principles? Use truth. Make it practical for the busy Christian school principal. Make it affordable. Give good news for real life.
Two goals. One, make the daily life of the principal easier and sustainable over years. Two, help the principal succeed by anyone’s standards, leading faculty, students, and parents in thriving schools where students learn and mission is achieved.
I look forward to editing The Principal Connection. As a leader of Christian schools for 32 years, I have experienced the real, day-to-day life of the principal for 23 of those years, as well as head of school for 14 years and other leadership roles. God’s blessing of success as principal of a National Blue Ribbon Middle School and High School along with studies and presentations in Bible, Christian school education, and leadership will help me guide the “connections.” By God’s grace.
We want every Christian school principal and leader to have the joy and success we have had, professionally and personally. To be able to live an abundant daily life and enjoy God’s call leading Christian schools for years.
The Principal Connection begins with the 2016/2017 school year. More information will be available in the next few weeks. If you want details of what we offer with The Principal Connection and how it might help you, watch here or drop us a note at email@example.com and we will make sure you don’t miss a thing!